TAX ORGANIZER INSTRUCTIONS
- The form can be filled out at one sitting or can be partially filled, saved and returned to for continuing data entry up to 30 days.
- To save and return to the form use the “Click Here to Save and Continue Later” link at the end of the form and follow the instructions.
- NOTE: The instruction will ask you for an email address so that it can send you a link allowing you to get back to the form.
- You have 30 days to complete the form once you start it. After 30 days all the data will be wiped out and you would have to start from scratch.
- CAUTION: If you want to stop and continue later, make sure you save the form by using “Click Here to Save and Continue Later” link at the end of the form. Once you close the browser window that form is located on, for security reasons all data will be cleared.
- Once you are ready to submit the form select “Yes” on the “Ready to Submit?” at the end of the form. The “SUBMIT FINAL” button will appear and once clicked on the form data will be sent out to SSA in a PDF format.
- You have the option of sending a copy of the PDF file to yourself.
- For security NO DATA will be kept online.
Certain sensitive information such as SSN, Drivers License and Bank information are needed but are not included in this document on purpose. You will need to provide this information separately. Please refer to list of Needed Documents below:
- Social Security Numbers for:
- Child Care Provider
- Drivers License for:
- Direct Deposit Bank information:
- Bank Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Account Type – Checking or Savings
- Your IP PIN (if assigned)
- An IP PIN is a six-digit number assigned to eligible taxpayers to help prevent the misuse of their Social Security number on fraudulent federal income tax returns.
- Requesting an IP PIN is strictly voluntary.
- If you are assigned or requested an IP PIN, please provide our office with a copy of the letter with this information. We must enter the PIN to confirm your identity on any tax returns filed electronically.
- A new IP PIN is generated for each filing season.
Paper Version – Download / Print / Fill Out
If you wish to fill out the Tax Organizer manually, you can download a copy of it in PDF format, print it and then fill it out manually.