Sannerud, Savarese & Associates permanent and/or seasonal staffing positions will be listed on this page.
Sannerud Savarese & Associates PA, is a team of outstanding professionals that provides quality Tax, Accounting, and Payroll services to individuals and family owned businesses, non-profits, trusts and estates. We work with business clients from a wide variety of industries.
Our goal is to build a relationship with our clients, to guide them in making wise financial business decisions and help them be successful.
This full time position expands our professional staff, and offers the candidate a growth opportunity. Are you looking for more than a “job”? We can provide the variety and growth you want. Check out our newsletters!
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Client-service oriented, seeking knowledge about client’s business and goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach/attitude
- Analytical abilities, self-motivated, ability to think independently
- Meets deadlines, and effectively documents work
- Familiar with Excel, Word, QuickBooks and Tax preparation software
- Enrolled Agent, or CPA candidate
- Preparation of Corporate, Partnership and Individual tax returns
- Preparation of Non-Profit, Trust and Estate tax returns
- Work with clients to meet needs of required governmental reports (ie: payroll and sales tax)
- Aid clients with Accounting and Recordkeeping, preparing Financial Statements when needed
- Retirement benefits (SAR SEP)
- Health Insurance (Health Savings Account compliant)
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, holiday)
- Education and professional organization membership benefit
Employment Submission Form
If you are interested and meet the requirements of the position please use the following form to send in your resume (MS® Word .doc format) and salary requirements: