Sannerud Savarese & Associates PA, is a team of outstanding professionals that provides quality Tax, Accounting, and Payroll services to individuals and family owned businesses, non-profits, trusts and estates. We work with business clients from a wide variety of industries.
Our goal is to build a relationship with our clients, to guide them in making wise financial business decisions and help them be successful.
This full time position expands our professional staff, and offers the candidate a growth opportunity. Are you looking for more than a “job”? We can provide the variety and growth you want. Check out our newsletters!
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Client-service oriented, seeking knowledge about client’s business and goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach/attitude
- Analytical abilities, self-motivated, ability to think independently
- Meets deadlines, and effectively documents work
- Familiar with Excel, Word, QuickBooks and Tax preparation software
- Enrolled Agent, or CPA candidate
- Preparation of Corporate, Partnership and Individual tax returns
- Preparation of Non-Profit, Trust and Estate tax returns
- Work with clients to meet needs of required governmental reports (ie: payroll and sales tax)
- Aid clients with Accounting and Recordkeeping, preparing Financial Statements when needed
- Retirement benefits (SAR SEP)
- Health Insurance (Health Savings Account compliant)
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, holiday)
- Education and professional organization membership benefit